Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday November 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This losing streak taught me a lot about people who I have been working with years.

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

What about re-thinking the way you gamble like cutting back a few games? There’s really no need for five games when your on the struggle bus.

Anyways that’s what I do when I can’t pick my butt. I slow down on my pics.
    It looks like you could be chasing that final year and record for advertisement But you know what I would be happy with one winner a day Or one loser for that matter.

Paul Herron
    Participant

I have been doing this for over 30 years. When I first started I was going to make a fortune. After awhile I realized that was never going to happen. You have to only bet what you can afford to lose if you do happen win great but don’t ever bet the rent money. You are going to have streaks good and bad. Some of these guys just don’t get it Bob. Hang in there it will come back don’t let the few that just don’t get it mess with your head. Give it another shot tomorrow. I’m sticking with you!

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Paul I agree with you but you know when you have a month this bad it’s hard come out ahead at the end of the year. My season is over I am playing for pride now And that’s nowhere near as fun as taking my bookies money.

Paul Herron
    Participant

Some years you just don’t come out ahead that’s sports gambling. If everyone made money every year everyone would be doing it

Brian Smith
    Participant

I’ll preface this by saying ill buy a package again next year, but this is a what have you done for me lately business. People pay you to win. If you do not, they have every right to complain. The daily posts whining about every play being so close is old. I have been with you for 4 years. The first 3 were very profitable. I can think long-term. However, most purchasing picks cannot. Hope this turns around. I love money!

Chris
    Participant

I want to complain too about BB trying to justify why the pick lost. If it loses then it loses. Move on. I follow Ian, Leo and Skippy when he slips in here and when they do bad they say they sucked and go again. If these 2 games hit tho, doesn’t that put us on a 3-2 day.

Skippy
    Participant

And the Memphis/SMU game goes Over!!! Boom!

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

I know Bob knows exactly what he’s doing, but what I want a answer to is why take Arizona for the 2nd week in a row when he stated last week Arizona will not win till they move on from Tate.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Because i thought Arizona would have a massive edge running the ball against a bad defense that allowed the same team to run the ball for 450 yards last year. It wasn’t Tate tonight. It was the defense.

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Ok was just wondering. We still here with Bob. I knew you strong suit is NFL let’s finish strong tomorrow and end this week in the positive!! Good call on Oregon!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Let’s have a nice day tomorrow. I would really love to snap this streak. My mind has been in a cloud for the last month.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.