Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday November 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today

Ian
    Participant

Bc 6 alt line -165

So far

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

354 Cent Mich 1.5
    370 Aub -17.5
    372 Fla 6.5
    385 Ark St -1
    BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Bob, these lines are really tough this year. Vegas has got me down to a betting a couple games a day. I haven’t Put in a wager this year with real confidence.

In pro football These lines are so out-of-control you really have to dig deep. These these 10 point plus spreads are really hard to handicap. The over and unders are 48 to54 now. Over and unders used to be on the low-end 38 points average was 44 points and the high-end was 47.

This year is a learning lesson. Probably need to re-think how we gamble pro football. I’m debating on whether I should just start flipping a quarter the rest of the season.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Added…
    A half unit ($50) M/L Parlay on my plays above.
    GL cats.

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Leo,that Auburn play I like there’s no way I could take Mississippi. I think the line is probably 8 points too high? What do you think?I’m Having a hard time pulling the trigger today LOL.

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Bob you’re write ups are excellent today! I think we go 5-0. I’m putting in the parlay also 👍

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

All three of these games are overpriced but would not bet against them.
    Michigan -21
    Auburn -19.5
    Notre Dame -17

Chris
    Participant

Nice start
    Leo, C. Mich
    Ian, B. College

jason walker
    Participant

Not sure why I do this to myself but taking pitt minous 8. They are hard to bet on but they are a decent team due to blow somebody out. I think happens today

Skippy
    Participant

Leo, love the Florida play, I took them too.
    BB, I kind of like Memphis tonight so Im gonna stay away from the side play and go with the OVER 72 in that game.

Good Luck in whatever you do.

Daaaaamn Skippy!

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Yet we take ARIZONA and get beat down. Bob you said last week ARIZONA wouldn’t win a game till they moved on from Tate. Wondering why you took them this week?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Tulane leading the game goes for it on 4th and gets a TD. We now are at 4th down and punt. So cursed on these near misses. Just can’t get that one stop or 1 yard to cover so many games.

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Are we about to shit da bid again?

YES WE ARE
    1-2 SO FAR
    WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.