Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday October 29th Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Let’s finish this half strong and get both these to cash

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Slow torture betting on this frigging team. This game side and total should be in the books by now.

Jerry Anderson
    Participant

I can’t believe how many. Makes you wonder i swear.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Fake punt by Carolina with 9 yards to go and they pick it up

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Amazing how the skies open up at halftime and it pours like crazy.

Skippy
    Participant

I thought the winds and rain were suppose to taper down at gametime. Thats what made me like the over even more. Was not expecting this to happen. I should’ve looked more into the weather, thats my own fault. Im just hoping we get some more points on the board, especially with the backup QB in there for Carolina now.
    The play with the fake punt really got me mad, I mean we had them off the field. Then the next series we had them off the field AGAIN, but they had to trip and late hit the QB. I just don’t get it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Skippy.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It was windy all day. They were over 20mph all morning and afternoon and then died down.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Oh hey what do you know another missed XP.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

These frigging flags are going to just run the clock out. Unbelievable the things that had to happen to not dominate both sides of this game. We literally didn’t punt the ball once in this game. Not once and they only put up 25 points. It’s frustrating.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

3 points in the second half for the Panthers to the Falcons Defense at home.

30 frigging 1st half points and we can’t get both side and total to the finish line.

1-1 split. Another perfectly positioned play can’t take the cake. I am so frustrated because it’s all silly stuff that’s keeping some of these games from cashing.

jason walker
    Participant

Exactly why I’m done with Falcons overs. They shoukd score 40 a game but just suck.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They should also give that up a game as well!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.