Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday October 29th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Good luck tonight-
    Played both plays separately
    Thank you Bob for the condolence email.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We are here to give you some kind of a escape Gary. I can’t imagine what you are going through with the loss of a child. This world is hard to make sense of sometimes. We are here for you!

Ian
    Participant

Bob, with ya on both! Parlay and singles.

On a side Note, Gary…..sorry for your loss…thoughts and prayers to your family from ours….my immediate and this site’s.

jason walker
    Participant

Very sorry for your loss Gary.

Aa far as the game goes i took over in Carolina game. Atlanta normally pisses me off cause they will get inside the 20 continuously and flub it up. Hope that’s not the case tonight. Also got Fresno under 58

Pat F
    Participant

Gary, I am so sorry, you have thoughts and prayers to you and your family from the West Coast…

Skippy
    Participant

Gary, so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you 🙏 ❤ during those difficult time. May you use this site and your family here as a release to this harsh, cruel world. We Love You Gary.

As for me, I’m on Atlanta +3 and the over 47. Figured I’d cant go wrong with these numbers (but I’ve said this before lol)
    Also took south Alabama +4.
    Good Luck!

Skippy
    Participant

Jason, how much do you like the Fresno under 58? I think I’m gonna roll with you in that… thanks!

jason walker
    Participant

Skippy i like that under 8n Fresno. I see 27 to 24 type game

jason walker
    Participant

Falcons need to get that friggin inch on 4th

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Very frustrating to not go for that. The Falcons were rolling on that opening drive

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Bob, never put good money on shitty teams.I took the Panthers and I’m likin’ it!

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

How shitty is ATL? 1-6 Shitty. You have to think about how shitty that team is before you go unloading on prime time Bob.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip Jeffrey.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

So many points left off the board for us in that first half.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.