Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday September 22nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Panthers fumble in the redzone. I guess this is going to happen all day.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a big touchdown for us going into the half. I mean what a big touchdown for us!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We are not out of the day just yet!! Don’t write us off on profiting!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Shane I’m speechless…
    I’ve been doing this a VERY long time. I take weather into consideration. But, even still, rain benefits the offense. Rain was a non factor as I looked into prior to making my bet. I appreciate you trying to help me out tho. But I’m good.

Ram Rods -4 2x

BOOM!!
    GL cats.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The entire Browns Secondary is OUT tonight. This is some of the info other services won’t give you when they talk exclusively about trends which mean nothing.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Shane, you know what? I take that back. I can sometimes (as anyone else who is a serious bettor) miss the obvious. So, I really do appreciate the weather info you put out. Sometimes I get reckless (drunk) and forget to look at the obvious factors. Hahaha… We’ve been friends a long time and I didn’t mean any harm. Ravens are my hometown team. So I was watching their weather probably closer then the Kansas City meteorologist’s. Hahaha…

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Nobody can catch a damn pass anymore

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This is a preseason game. It’s such a joke.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Well what we made yesterday looks like it’s handed right back today. Sooner or later we will break out of this win on lose one shell.

Pat F
    Participant

Over/Under can be so tough, maybe we get some 2nd half points or it!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Over/Unders can be really tough. Really tough too when they have no shot of going over! I have been top heavy on the totals to start the season.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

A year or 2 ago you said you were gonna stay away from totals
    unless a rare opportunity arose.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think the football gods owed us a Falcon comeback

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

If you get time to watch the game or condensed version of the game you will see they were the better team. Literally every Colts possession they gave them a free first down via penalty. 130 yards in penalties won’t win a team many games.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I will say
    A tremendous call on Panthers game!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.