Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday September 22nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Fudge Packers -7 & Un 41.5
    Lye Inns 4
    Rayvins Ov 52.5

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.
    Moore Laid Her…

Shane S
    Participant

Leo you know it’s pouring rain in KC right?

Ian
    Participant

Ravens 5.5, 7.5 alt line, over 52
    Pack ml, -4.5 alt line
    Eagles ml
    Viks ml
    Carolina 3.5
    Sea ml, -4
    Pitt 7.5
    Rams ml

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Matt Ryan is brutal. How many years do you have to play in this league to not make these rookie mistakes.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What’s wrong with Atlanta?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Bad QB play. Bad coaching. Great ball control by Colts. Atlanta only had ball for like 7 or 8 mins.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

ATL just gifting Indy first downs. They can’t get off the field. Awful showing after last weeks big win.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I have never seen a drive where a team should be off the field and 3-4 penalties hold the hand of the offense. Neal tore his ACL on the drive and in frustration threw his helmet. The refs give him a 15 yard penalty. What a disaster of a play. We need some points in dallas.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We are frigging cursed. A damn fumble on the goal line by miami. My goodness.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

74 yard TD pass for Cowboys. Penalty called back. We are done in this one. I don’t know what else to say. There should be 40 points on board by now. Just brutal.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Frustrating start to the day. Atlanta has given the Colts 7 first downs off of penalties. The entire football game they could have been off the field and they just walk them down the field.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Shoulda just taken KC

Frank Marchese
    Participant

Tough spot for Atlanta coming off emotional home opening win. Asking alot to play out of conference road game. Also asking alot to rely on Miami to even score on road against dallas defense. Who would of thought Miami defense doesn’t give up 40 points maybe they have some professional pride?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think Miami played well. They missed a lot of points in first half, but it’s no excuse for the OVER play. They are miami so that kind of stuff is why they are so bad. Tough start to the day. Let’s finish strong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.