Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday November 3rd Betting Talk

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jason walker
    Participant

As a Steelers fan I will preface that. I think the ravens kinda blow and not hoping for it but running quarterbacks in the NFL always get broken and this may be the night
    Pat’s 35 to 10.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The Chargers playoff game from last year showed other teams the blue print against the Ravens. Most teams just don’t have the talent. We will see if New England does. My concern is the Ravens getting after Tom Brady. This is not the talented sack defense like it once was. Should be a great game, but so hard to wager against a perfect football team

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I like over. If Baltimore hangs will have to put up 21-24 points.

Cathy
    Participant

My brother in law thinks this is the week the pats lay an egg. I’m on the pats all the way 😃

Frank Marchese
    Participant

Nonsense Rodgers is not sticking it to his coach. This was just a bad spot for the team big win against chiefs than you have to go out west on day light savings and play a desperate team. The offensive line was off a step slow and committing false starts which is very rare. The offense was always playing behind the chains 1st half. The team never got in any kind of rhythm until late in game. Here in Wisconsin many had a bad feeling about this game. It happens to every team look what happened to every NFC north team today.

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Lamar Jackson got that defense’s tongue hanging out!!! Very special athlete

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.