Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday November 29th Betting Talk

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    John Olson
    Participant

Leaning that way myself Michael. Thanks.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Chicago with a backdoor cover with 12 seconds left. It’s that type of night. All the teams vegas needs to win are getting aided by the refs!

John Olson
    Participant

So in other words, you like GB but after what has happened today, you have to lean Bears!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

exactly! I never seen a day like today where the games with so much high volume money on all went down the same exact way.

John Olson
    Participant

LOL! Completely understand!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Poor Bears fans. It’s like watching my hometown Eagles. You know exactly what you are going to get. Sacked and turnovers!

jason walker
    Participant

So with that statement about the eagles Bob im assuming u are on seattle tomorrow. But as u say its been one of those weekends.

I’m just confused how Denver can play without a qb and throw for 12 yards, but the Steelers Ravens get postponed twice.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yeah i don’t think it was fair to do to them, but it seems like they might have done it to themselves. Who knows the real story. This contact tracing stuff is a little too much and healthy players are being forced to miss practice and maybe even games. I can’t say for sure who I will be on tomorrow before injury breakdowns. Seattle has their flaws as well. I can’t wait until fans can pack these places again. it’s been such a weird year!

jason walker
    Participant

Seattle may have their flaws but the eagles really suck.

Skippy
    Participant

Exactly Jay, there’s no way in hell I’m gonna take the Eagles tonight… Even if Seattle chooses not to show up and has one of their worst games this season, I STILL don’t see them losing to the Eagles tonight…….
    BUT….. I COULD be wrong, with the way this past week went…
    But yeah, thats just my 2 cents right now….

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.