Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday November 30th Betting Talk

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

Skippy
    Participant

Had Davidson +8 at noon today, nice winner. Looking to do some more damage, anyone really like any CBB games today/tonight???

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Hey BB I’m on the month premium package but I only got on last week and paid full. Yesterday wasn’t the best time to hop on NFL picks but you did well in weeks past. I was just wondering if I could get a discount for the December month?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Since you just signed up a few days ago I applied that to December.

Michael Adams
    Participant

Skippy.
    . I kind of like Auburn , North Carolina and BB’S plays

Ian
    Participant

Took Eagles 13.5 and dolphins -4.5 7 pt teaser

Bama ml

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Busch league penalty that hurts our total. Every single player was pushing each other and only the Eagles get flagged. Cheap and BS. So sick of it.

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Hope to make up the next two games. Need pacific tonight.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

0-0 after the first quarter and of course they turn on the scoring in the second quarter. All these penalties to extend drives. How can you bet the under anymore? The Eagles are AWFUL tonight. I mean awful and it’s now right on pace to go over. How do they allow the Eagles to snap the ball 30 yards backwards and not call grounding on a ball that never made it back to the line of scrimmage.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Pacific has the outright lead and just let Nevada go on a huge run. At least cover the spread already.

jason walker
    Participant

I did not take the line on eagles game but there was zero reason for Philly to go for 2 on that last garbage td other than to screw the 6.5 line.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Vegas has gotten those gifts all week.

Shane Stone
    Participant

Absolutely no reason at all to go for 2 there… if I took Seattle -6.5 I would be besides myself right now

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think they went for 2 so all they would need was a TD if they recovered and got another TD. A lot of teams are doing the getting off the tie the possession before now. I think the analytics say it’s the right thing to do. I would ALWAYS extend them game.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.