Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Skippy, if you want to take a break for then by all means, but as far as what you bring to the board is just like with BB. It’s our choice if we play the picks or not. I personally like it the options

Chris
    Participant

Mich St -15 looks too simpls
    Also, Atlanta-2 and
    Over 213 phil/orlando

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Chris.
    Mark Ritter
    Participant

FWIW, I like

Bama +1.5
    Nova -10.5
    Leaning Texas Tech +6 -120

Orlando +9
    Spurs +8
    Dallas +4.5

Chris
    Participant

Ouch I was adding Fla -1 1/2

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Gentleman,

After painstaking research, my gut tells me tonight is gonna be a little weird in the NBA. It’s less than yesterday, and it’s a little different, but trust me I THINK (hopefully) we’ll be alright:
    Nets/Pacers over 221
    Wizards by 6 and total over 228
    Karl Anthony Towns to have over 25 points
    Good luck 🤞

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Bryan Brown.
    Ian
    Participant

Small college hoops

Florida ml
    S Florida 14
    Iowa-5

Skippy
    Participant

Thanks guys. I’m on em Bryan!
    I’m gonna add:
    Pittsburgh/St Louis under 6.5
    Dallas +5
    Brooklyn -8
    Iowa state -5

Good Luck!

Mark Ritter
    Participant

Don’t sweat it Chris. It’s a percentage play. Nothing special in the mix.

Chris
    Participant

Mark, I gonna play the middle game a little. Got Ala +4 1/2 live bet. If they go on a run I’ll take fla at the same and hope for a close game

Chris
    Participant

Still can’t believe we haven’t heard from BB. I’m not concerned about the plays, would like to kno he’s doing ok and just needs rest

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Chris.
    Skippy
    Participant

Just to be able to hear SOMETHING would be so reassuring… like I said BB is one of the most professional cats I know, he would never wanna put us in a level of doubt and his clients and website is his whole life, so yeah, by this point we need all the prayers we can get, because this is a little worrisome at this point. If I hear anything I’ll be here to pass it on. Saying prayers once again for a speedy recovery Boss. 🙏 ❤

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

He did set up Saturday’s thread, and said Saturday morning will be the next play

At least that’s something…I’m sure he’s aware we are all concerned, but times like these, we should respect his privacy at the moment

Skippy
    Participant

Troy, I was totally unaware of that. Thanks for letting us know! Makes me feel better…

Mark Ritter
    Participant

I saw that a little bit ago too Troy. So I’m guessing he’s hoping Saturday he’ll feel better. But like Skippy says, forget the plays, just hope he’s doing ok.

Chris. I hope that middle hits for you. Everyone wins!!!

I like both the late dogs with Notre Dame and Texas Tech, but Tech scares me with the scratches. I might play them both lightly. North Carolina just looks like a trap.

Skippy
    Participant

And Ian, is your “Iowa” play suppose to be Iowa State? I’m assuming eith the line that’d the game your referring to. I know northern Iowa was playing tonight, but I didn’t see Iowa. Thanks buddy

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.