Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Mike Devenport
    Participant

As BB would say, Let’s Go!!!!

Chris
    Participant

Well hell, K St hits 28 early in the 3rd quarter for a 4-0 nite. Wished I would of had more time to mix match your plays to make a wild parlay. Prayers for BB and family

Skippy
    Participant

Welp, same scenario as last night. Skippy shits the bed and Bryan picks up the slack… πŸ™„ I know a lot of people say it, but I may just take a break from the NBA/NHL/CBB for awhile, at least until we see a white light as to the end or suppression of Covid. Hate making you guys lose $, and some nights, like tonight, it’s all on me. My apologies guys, not looking for a pep talk, it’s just the way it is right now. Sorry guys.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

No problem Skippy. Bryan nice night going!!

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Hehe thanks

Bryan Brown
    Participant

And it happens skip. I been running good for a while but it will end eventually. I try to keep limit the amount sports I play. I know nothing about college basketball, so I never play or post picks. I may start doing NHL however with that being said.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Bryan Brown.
    Bryan Brown
    Participant

And that’s a sweep. Got weird toward the end but happy I finally got it.

Skippy
    Participant

Will somebody PLEASE get this man a broom!

Craig Mikss1
    Participant

Skippy, no apologies needed. It’s gambling! Your picks are appreciated

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Lol skip you are hilarious. It’s been dusty these past few weeks so I think I need another broom. I like things clean. I would feel even better if I knew Bob was cool. I know my picks, would just like to research more for even more confidence. Will post around 6pm. Good luck today everyone and prayers for BB seriously pray πŸ™.

Skippy
    Participant

You got it homie! Looking forward to logging back in around 6pm.

Mark Ritter
    Participant

Hey, guys. I’ve been around since about 2002 or 2003 here with Bob, although I took a few years off but I don’t hang around the forum a lot so I’m not really part of the family you guys have, but I think I remember some of you from covers back in the day. Seems like an awesome family here on BB’s forum. I might have to start hanging out more often.

Anyways, is there an update on BB? Does he have covid? Or could there have been a family emergency? I haven’t tried to contact him as I see some of you have, but I’m really surprised he didn’t get back to someone who texted him the other day? I don’t want to be blowing up his phone or email if he’s got more important things going on or if he’s dealing with his health.

Above all the sports stuff, BB is great and I’d consider him a friend although we’ve never had the pleasure of meeting. For you guys that are close with him, please keep us updated. I know we all wish him the best!

Scott Beland
    Participant

Skippy,
    I feel your pain brother, i went 0-6 yesterday. πŸ€ͺ

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

I emailed him 1/2, and he responded saying he was getting better. He did tell us he had COVID a few weeks back

I emailed him yesterday with no response

Mark Ritter
    Participant

Thanks for the update Troy. Keep us posted. I’ll try to hang around more often and share my thoughts on some games with you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.