Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday December 13th Betting Talk

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Guys watch the video below and tell me what do you the odds were that this game would stay UNDER the total when the ball was in the air. Look at the score, the time on the clock and the quarter.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Another missed extra point. Wow these kickers are struggling.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Call me crazy, but Steelers should rest some players.

Clearly my team is shot thx to the early bye due to COVID…we are already in the playoffs…get players healthy and no one will want to play us

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Yesterday was my DAY fellas. Came up $1300. Sucks didn’t work so well here. I bought a ton of points in that texans game, over, literally because they did the same thing last week with the colts. Had 42 at the half had 44 go for the game. Learned from that and it saved. Thx for that Seahawks game bb. I didn’t go with the over because I knew the jets weren’t scoring anything and that Seattle defense has played well last few weeks. Actually came up $800 last week as well, finally hitting my stride from a tough start. Let’s have a good day.

Chris
    Participant

Congrats Bryan. Keep it up

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Thx Chris. Good luck tonight. Sad part is, it took all of that just for me to go positive on the season. I don’t know what I would have done if I lost. Certainly not for the faint of heart.

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Fanduel

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.