Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday December 13th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Skippy
    Participant

Ok what do yall think about tonight’s game?
    I gotta ride with the over… might buy it down to like 44 just to be safe?
    What does everyone else think?
    Mike? Chris? Jason?

Mike Devenport
    Participant

I like under on night game. Pittsburgh not the same lately.

Marlin Gubbels
    Participant

We are going to get screw on the over on the Seattle game!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s amazing in a scoring league all of the games we are involved in that come to a screeching stop whenever we need just one more score.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Very frustrating. Work all week to get hosed in the fashion we have. Missed a big week.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They don’t even try. Why is Darnold in the frigging game then? Hand off after hand off.

Chris
    Participant

I’ll go over with you skippy and I’m on the Bills. Like mike said, Pittsburgh not the same lately. Maybe the loss is what they needed. Should be a good game.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Of course adams doesn’t catch that. Winning or losing day comes down to if we can get a TD or not. I can’t believe we are even in this spot

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That goes down officially as the most frustrating 3-4 day I have ever had. The odds of the totals all coming up short in the fashion they did had to be 10000 to 1.

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Hard to believe the 3-4 day. Missed every total where I bet a little higher than my straight bets. Needed 1 to hit to help bankroll. Unbelievable

Rene Ezraeellian
    Participant

Long time follower of bob,

you guys wouldn’t even believe how many baseballs games I’ve seen him lose by 1

How many nfl games I’ve seen him miss by 1-2 point

How many basketball games I’ve seen him miss by 1-2 points

Bob would be hitting at about 75-80% if he didn’t get screwed so many times by 1 run or some unbelievable no cover or backdoor. No joke.

Ian
    Participant

Taking Pitt plus 2

jason walker
    Participant

I feel steelers play much better than they have and they normally play their best against the best. I like pitt and over as well. Steelers are really banged up at linebacker and their entire defense is predicated on getting pressure on the qb. Dont think bills will have a problem scoring and ben will match Allen. Receivers will not drop the ball tonight. Pouncey and Connor also back.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s frustrating Rene, but we get right back up in the morning and keep on keepin on!

Skippy
    Participant

Buff and the over it is!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.