Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday April 24th Betting Talk

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Never said the world was ending.
    It’s just after every loss or had run we throw in last year record. .. I’m 60..not my first rodeo. I didn’t bitch .. I just made a statement.last years record, as a new customer, doesn’t do shit for me . A comment was made that well, Atleast we are break even. 4-4 still is a 10 10 percent loss. If I lose 10 percent on my stock portfolio that’s an ass whipping. I’m a business owner with 309 employees.. I deal with issues daily. I listen to my customers and check my feelings at the front door.
    Just me.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

AND never said he “ran” from anything.
    Perfect? Not sure I said I expected perfection..
    Don’t put words in my mouth.
    I’d be orgasmic over 60 percent right now.
    And lastly.. comprehension is so important.
    I don’t have a problem with the losing as much as I do with.. well…we won last year.
    Sorry for going Against the grain and saying something.. guess I’ll get blocked.
    Man up

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Randy
    You can’t peak all the time in gambling. It’s gambling.
    Our selections this season have been better than any stock portfolio. That’s real talk. I deal with daily issues too. I listen to my customers and I check my feelings at the door. I show up consistently each day right on time. We have a winning record in ALL sports in 2022-23. I’m extremely happy with the work I put in this season. I want to win every single night, but I can’t. Nobody can. Baseball for 2023 started off slow, but it’s a free service and it’s only April.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Rick Burton
    Participant

Very welcome Bob and I speak the facts.

Not all business is good business.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

NBA seems more scripted than Pro Wrestling at times. This is why I don’t play it during the regular season.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Bob Balfe.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.