Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday April 24th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a fudge job. So sick having the right side and losing after covering all game.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

šŸ¤®

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Literally covering all game and they stop playing. All of the public takes the huge dog and gets bailed out. Frigging BS

jason walker
    Participant

Well Butler does not look 100% more like 120%

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yeah he does. Still an epic choke by Milwaukee. Such a joke

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

If they held Butler to 43 instead of 56 we winā€¦ridiculous

Kurt Rettig
    Participant

Ice cold Bob šŸ˜¬

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good runs and bad runs are part of the game. Luckily for us we had a lot more good runs this year. We will bounce back.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Ice cold is correct. Jesus

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Donā€™t meant this disrespectful at all, but I wish more focus was on the present and not what happened last year. Thatā€™s water under the bridge. I remember when the Cowboys won super bowls šŸ˜.
    I just feel like now itā€™s ā€œokā€ to lose because of past success.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What do you mean? Itā€™s this year? Iā€™m not talking about the cowboys. We are ending the 2022-23 campaign in June. We kicked ass. I set out every season to put together winning campaigns. We have successfully done that. Losing streaks come and go. Iā€™m not a machine. If I was we would win every night. I put in the same energy each and every day 365 days per year. You are going to have huge streaks and losing streaks. Itā€™s the way gambling works.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by Bob Balfe.
    Rick Burton
    Participant

Guys,

I would like to address a couple of items.

1) Bob is always transparent regarding his picks and does not run from a tough day or stretch.
    2) He charges a more than fair price for his service.
    3) We all are gamblers and make winning and losing bets all the time. No one is perfect.
    4) A 60% win rate is fantastic. Bob is consistently in that area over the long haul.
    5) Finally, after receiving Bob’s opinion-we have the final say as to how we wager.

I appreciate his efforts.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I’m not making excuses for a bad stretch, but we are 4-6 in the NBA playoffs. Is that really bad enough to act like the world is ending? It’s such a small sample size. It’s hard to wager on games when there are only 2-3 games to choose from each night in the NBA playoffs. There are very few people that have gained the units we have our 2022-23 quest. Most people are down money.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thank you Rick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.