Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Friday March 17th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    jason walker
    Participant

Purdue is a frustrating team. This FDzu team sucks really bad.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Purdue. Another under

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Frig Purdue total joke. They are just coasting and now there is no way they cover the spread. A joke of a team as you can clearly tell they aren’t playing hard. Just like Arizona yesterday. Embarrassing #1 seed

jason walker
    Participant

Purdue has only 3 more defensive rebounds and they are even on offense rebounde. FDU best players D2 last year. I think I hate the Purdue coach. Just pound the frigging ball inside.

jason walker
    Participant

And the announcers are acting l8ke and maybe rightfully so, that Purdue has no clue how to handle this team. Bad bad coaching

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Purdue is doing exactly what they are doing in final 5 mins of big ten title. Trying to get by without injury. It’s a varsity team playing 8th graders. That is the size difference. I hate that they are not trying. It’s like burning money

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Won’t matter who’s injured if they’re sitting at home … They prolly end up winning by single digits

jason walker
    Participant

Eddy and FDU coach look like characters from Lord of the Rings

Justin McCarthy
    Participant

“Purdue is doing exactly what they are doing in final 5 mins of big ten title. “ so why are you comfortable laying over 20 points betting them? These picks have been so bad

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Big picture is what I look at. There is no denying we dominate. If anyone wants to leave me because of a bad stretch then goodbye.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We are winning in every sport. I don’t deserve it.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I’m sure there are people that played FD… we see dogs do this for the last 20 years.
    Nothing new

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The tournament just started.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I didn’t play Purdue. I saw all I needed to see out of them the other night when they quit w a dd lead. But I guess they could have won by 30..
    It’s gambling

Joe M
    Participant

Balfe gonna win any games this tourney????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.