Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Friday March 17th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Vermont just stopped scoring. So annoying. We will make this or miss it by a bucket.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Don’t think it gets to 140 Even now. Unloaded benches

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Dang

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yep. Damn. 1-1. Next !

jason walker
    Participant

I’ve taken a few overs in this tournament and nobody can score, very few of these games have a rhythm, and does not seem like seems are fouling as much at the end.

jason walker
    Participant

Even Vermont not shooting that with 14 seconds left was odd. Not that it would have made a difference. But if anyone watched the iowa Michigan state game earlier in the year, you foul and play to the end. They were down 9 with 50 seconds to go and won.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think the rims are stacked. I see easy layups bouncing out. The depth perception is leading to a lot of air balls. I though we would get that last game, but Vermont missed too many three pointers.

David Butera
    Participant

Purdue scares me they only beat 2 teams by 23 points all season, the first game of the season and once against Ohio st

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I know it feels like these teams are laying off scoring because they want to be fresh for the weekend games. I think they will dominate.

jason walker
    Participant

Purdue coach scares me. I’d pass the ball to Eddy every single time, but they will probably shoot 30 3s. No way FDU can come close to matching up with him

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

All 7 games so far under the total

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Iona uconn not going to be!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Purdue frigging around. I mean give me a break.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

UConn goes over by 1/2 pt!!

David Butera
    Participant

Zach Eddy is playing like Roberto Duran Hands of Stone, lets get double digits by half

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.