Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Tuesday March 15th Betting Talk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck

Skippy
    Participant

Yeah, don’t worry about that over last night Bry, nothing you can do about that. Not when a team scores a total of 12 points in one quarter, I mean REALLY?!?!
    Not even sure about how they eclipsed 100 total points. Ah well. New day/night, so far I’m on:

St. Bonaventure/Colorado Over 148

Good Luck you’ll!

Daaaaaaamn Skippy!

82buck82
    Participant

BB I’m not saying you just force picks. But, there are quite a few games today and not one pick? So no picks tomorrow too? Not trying to sound like I’m bashing you, I just agree this seems off.
    Riding with you Skippy!

Bryan Brown
    Participant

That’s literally what I thought after the game and it’s because they scored no less than 28 points in the quarters proceeding smh just felt personal lol have something soon for today

Bryan Brown
    Participant

And nice call on the bucks wish I took them instead of that over. I’d be up $800.

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Suns by 5
    Pacers/grizzlies over 235
    Good luck

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I am gearing up for Thursday buck!
    I also have been in and out of hospital the last month so I’m finally back home resting and getting better. The losing streak doesn’t help but it is part of the gambling game. It happens. We will bounce back!

Skippy
    Participant

Adding:
    Indiana -4
    St Bonny +4

Good Luck!!!

Daaaamn Skippy!

Skippy
    Participant

Sorry guys, typo in that St Bonnie’s over. Should read OVER 138, but I’m sure you figured that out if you played it… lol.

Good Luck! 👍

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.