Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Tuesday June 22nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Skippy
    Participant

Good hit yesterday BB. Let’s keep it goin tonight!

Skippy
    Participant

Tonight im on:

Detroit Tigers
    Milwaukee Brewers

Good Luck!

Ian
    Participant

Orioles alt line 2.5
    Wsox
    Stros
    Sea
    Mets 1.5
    Giants 1.5

Prop plays

Schwarber over .5 hit, over .5 hr
    Hou over 5.5 tt
    Det over 3.5 tt
    Oak over 4.5 tt
    Wash philly 1st 3 under 1.5

Chris
    Participant

Line down from 8 to 7 1/2
    Bad weather?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It wasn’t the weather. Might have been a White Sox player hitting the injured list. Looking like the books did a nice job dropping it getting more over bettors. Just 1-0 in the 4th

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Got one at 7.5 and nice win. Looks like the total is close for 8

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Winner for all

jason walker
    Participant

Got it Bob and it’s actually the pirates doing the scoring. A true miracle!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

What an inning!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yeah that was a game in which White Sox run line looked so tempting and Pirates are going to take all the bettors cash. I don’t know if you guys notice but i just refuse to play anything over -130.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

I was talking to my bro in law about that…MLB definitely gets you with the juice; which is why I appreciate how much you research to look for value in the play; like yesterday

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

MLB is the ultimate bankroll killer. There are so many games and so much juice. I just try to keep each play inside of the juice on what a basketball or football play would be. Nothing worse than losing a baseball game and paying -200 on one bet.

jason walker
    Participant

I have a friend who bets women’s tennis. He only bets huge favorites, like minus 600. He will bet 2000 to win 500 and I shit u not He is doing so well he quit his job. He only makes a few bets a week and rarely loses. He watches videos of the players and he can tell u everything about every player. It’s actually quite impressive, I’ve seen his bets prior to him placing them and can attest to his success. I just don’t have the 2000 to win 500. He normally can pick underdogs as well but says he wants guaranteed wins. He also is not a degenerate like I can be and has extreme discipline. A completely different but effective way of betting.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think in sports like that you can find huge edges, but they just are not popular enough for most to care. And like you said not many are betting 2000 to win 500.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.