Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Tuesday January 21st Betting Talk

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Once these 1 point losses stop I promise we are going to dominate.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Maryland would have lost tonight with first half play. At least we got one back that we were getting beat on at the half. That makes me feel better, but we would be pumped right now if we were on the right end of that 1 pt game.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Toledo rockets helped me too!! They were up 16 with couple minutes got tied and finally pulled ot out. WOW WOW.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Screwed on one, saved on another…go figure

Nice hit on Toledo mike

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks troy. Need t tech to stpp bleeding. Another game up all first half and now tcu goes on 12-2 run. Ughh. Tough year watching these games with sooo many leads evaporated!! Lol

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s true and there are no great teams either.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Bob question. Why is Air force getting so many points tonight after beating utah state by 19!?? Doesn’t make sense. Same thing with the over game we have san jose beat new Mexico solid last time and they are getting a bunch? We’re people out or they just thinking revenge at home? Crazy.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think they are high because the road teams defenses are just really really poor.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The pace in this next game should be really fun to watch.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

New Mexico is one of the fastest teams in America, but have slowed down their pace because of all the injured players. I wonder how this will play out when they play a more competitive team?

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Nice day Mike

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Troy. If only ttech would of held up. See what we can do Wednesday. We need San Jose to score here in this game. Hold up their end of scoring yikes!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Not tonight. They will be lucky if they can crack 60. So many starters out for New Mexico and SJSU still can’t score. Another night ruined by the 1 point. Missed a 3-1 day saturday in hoops because of it as well.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Bob Balfe.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.