Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Tuesday December 28th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

Ian
    Participant

Auburn under 51.5 2x bet
    Auburn 1.5
    Air Force pk 5x bet

Chris
    Participant

Nice call last nite BB
    Dang Ian, I have the over locked in on parlays from Sunday-Monday. See how 1st half goes and may hedge anyway. Auburn usually goes wild but these are weird times.

Chris
    Participant

BB, do you have any opinions on the other games

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I almost pulled the trigger on Houston. The line in the game itself kind of makes me think they are trying to get more people on Houston which I don’t like. It’s still SEC vs American competition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bryan Brown
    Participant

Totally random stat of the day. The 2-12-1 Detroit Lions, ATS, are 10-5. I knew it had to be OK because I’ve lost a nice amount of money this year on them, but that’s insane to me.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I remember week 1 we had 49ers over Lions and were beating them by like 38 points. Next thing I know the Lions are backdoor covering us.

Bryan Brown
    Participant

I for sure remember that. I actually stopped watching game, just to look later and saw we missed the spread. And I remember you actually had the rare good bet against lions when you picked the broncos, they blasted them. Weird year for sure.

Skippy
    Participant

Today I’m on:
    Air Force over 54.5
    NC State -1

Good Luck!

jason walker
    Participant

My lord I took houston and they do not want to cover. Really dumb play call. I like texas tech over 58.

jason walker
    Participant

Somehow houston did it. Sloppy game. Makes me like cinncy getting 13.5 even more though. I see cinncy on a back door cover

Skippy
    Participant

There ya go Jason! I had Houston too. I’ll ride with your TT over. Let’s get em!

Skippy
    Participant

Damn now the NC state game is cancelled ugh

Chris
    Participant

Really question the testing that goes on. I don’t believe what’s going on is the truth. Wonder if players question these testing too

jason walker
    Participant

Let’s do it Skippy. Probably going to take Pitt Notre Dame under 128 in bball as well. That makes almost all ACC games canceled. Wish college would expand to 16 team playoff. If that were the case u bet teams would miraculously find a way to play and it would keep so many people from skipping bowl games. All conference winners then however many wild cards are left. Then all the other teams could schedule whoever they want not in the 16 and play an extra game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.