Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Tuesday December 10th Betting Talk

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

CBB

Maryland -1
    Temple -11.5

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Pat F
    Participant

Nice Ottawa call last nice Ian, thx! Best o luck tonight, looking forward to football later this week!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

New week!!! Let’s start out with a bang Bob!!

Ian
    Participant

Ur very welcome Pat. Hoping to continue and try to make some extra holiday money!!

Vacation money will start during bowl season hopefully.

Cbb Baylor 1st h over 61.5

NHL
    Vancouver
    Kings
    Min under 5.5

Ian
    Participant

76ers -5

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

#1 team in the nation. Gets away from everything they do well. Taking shots that they never take.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s amazing how Chris Beard gets his undersized team that is young and have not been playing together for long to go all in on every single play. No plays off. Meanwhile Louisville has all the talent in the world and just doesn’t have nearly the intensity up and down the court.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Wow. We need a winning day soon Bob. This is fricking crazy man!! Louisville was a good pick in my opinion too. Just cant believe this effort for #1 team that was more athletic and bigger!! I cant take 7 days in a row of losing!! Ughhhhh.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Mike I treat this no different than the stock market. Sports gambling has it’s ups and downs. We are in a slump right now, but over the last two decades have been up more than anybody. The people that just signed up don’t want to hear that. I agree with them. I would feel the same exact way.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Like i said,I know what you did last year. You’re right. But you know it’s a what have you done for me lately business. Lol. Im keeping the faith. Bankroll shrinking fast these past days.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

100% man. I know that more than anybody believe me.

Mark
    Participant

I don’t think I can take it anymore

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.