Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday September 30th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

jason walker
    Participant

Bob what do you think about the Virginia over 63. Both teams will move the ball for sure

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think there should be a lot of points so i would lean over.

jason walker
    Participant

That’s where I’m at. I’m thinking over. I also think the garbage NFL game will go over as I think this will be a coming out game fir Trevor Lawrence

Skippy
    Participant

Jason I’m leaning over on the NFL game too! And I’ll ride with ya in the over of Virginia too!

Skippy
    Participant

Gonna do a couple teasers involving getting cincy down to- 1/2.
    Like I did cincy -1/2 and minnesota +9 earlier in a 7 point teaser. The possibilities are endless… lol

Skippy
    Participant

Sorry Jason after looking things over I’m definitely going with the UNDER 63 in the Virginia game tonight. Actually like it a lot after doing some research, but good luck in whatever you do.

jason walker
    Participant

Wwll Skippy at least one of us will get a win. I’m basing my pick on Virginia’s shitty defense good offense and miami capable offense. Vabgame against wake last week shoykd have gone way ivee.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I like jags but rookie qb and first year staff on road on short week is asking to be super sad come nights end!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Mark 5
    Participant

Virginia +5.5
    Bengals -6.5 Bought a point

Skippy
    Participant

Yeah thats what I’m on Miami, Miami under, cincy, and cincy over

82buck82
    Participant

Come on Miami lets get this ball moving.

jason walker
    Participant

Miami over is shot. I guess I did not realize how bad they suck. Virginia defense is terrible too.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This is a game that gets the coach fired. This is such an awful showing at home. I mean it’s downright sickening. This staff can’t move the ball an inch against this defense???

82buck82
    Participant

They then let Virginia go right down the field in a little over a minute, that hurts…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.