Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday October 24th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight.

Larry Dinkel
    Participant

Great call the Baseball game last night BB

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks. Washington is a veteran team having a lot of fun right now. Houston is not going down without a fight, but this team is just riding a wave that will be tough to defeat.

jason walker
    Participant

Going Houston over 65.5 and Vikings over42. I’m also inclined to take 17 with the skins but the really do suck bad

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

SMU line is dropping quick

Ian
    Participant

NBA
    Clips ml
    Rockets ml

NHL
    Columbus ml
    Wash ml

Viks smu ml parlay

Justin Dawson
    Participant

Lets get a streak going into weekend!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How many times can we get stopped on the 1 yard line in our games this year? Honestly I have never seen so many stops at the goal line. It’s every single game we are involved in.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

You got to be kidding me with this game. I swear they will do everything possible to not cover. What the hell is that crap? A 5 yard pass goes for 80 yards untouched

Justin Dawson
    Participant

This game turned into a shootout

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

SMU gets all the way to the 2 and starts to get cute. I swear nothing can be easy this football season. Anytime we get past the number they give it right back.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How can you be forced out of bounds and then continue running out of bounds to come back in and make a catch when he didn’t establish himself back in bounds?? Like what is going on here? I mean come on

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They muff the punt and somehow we don’t jump on it. I am cursed this year. Every single time we are getting momentum to start a week we get a game like this.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

And it starts to pour like buckets when we are about to go ahead to get the cover.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Wow we are cursed. That will do it. PI offense. Would have been first and goal for the 2. How many times can this continue to happen? Game over.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.