Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday October 22nd Betting Talk

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Skippy
    Participant

LOL Troy hahahaha
    BB you called Applachain State like a boss! Nice 👌!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The over would have come in with ease if they called that a touchdown for Arkansas state in 2nd quarter. That took more time off the clock and they missed the fg. That one play cost us 7 minutes off the clock

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

App state thinks they can run this clock out in the third quarter play frigging football.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Huge TD run!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What an awful play call on the 5 yard line. I just don’t get it. Going to cost us our over if they don’t score

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Tough split with such a huge first half, but better than 0-2 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It was set up perfect to cash. That TD they marked short and never reviewed and then the missed FG crushed us. It was like a 6 minute error. I don’t understand how coaches can’t get on the same page to review plays.

Justin McCarthy
    Participant

I don’t want to come across as complaining or whiny but bob can you please stop picking over/unders. A large majority of your losses are on the wrong side of the over under. It’s becoming annoying. Just stick to picking the team please

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Just don’t wager on them Justin 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Because that’s not how I handicap. I then would be eliminating 50% of all possible picks just because we are off to a slow start with totals. A game is a game. It just seems a lot worse because so far our totals have been bad. It could easily reverse where the totals are winning a lot and the sides are not. You can decide to stop playing the totals if you would like, but it would not be fair for me to just eliminate something because of a bad stretch.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

PS I actually like the Over more than App State but added the side which saved us from going 0-1. The math just added up with how bad the Arkansas State defense has been.

Justin McCarthy
    Participant

That’s fair, but Troy I don’t pay for picks to have to decipher what I should and shouldn’t take. I take all of Bob’s picks no matter what. What I know is that Bob is the best I’ve ever seen at picking the right side of a game. However the over unders have not been good at all. Losing units on those is frustrating that’s all I’m saying

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Fair enough Justin…I tail all his picks, as well

Definitely frustrating, but I’m sure no one is more frustrated than Bob when he misses

Let’s keep cashing Justin 👍🏽

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Stay the course guys. When the totals start hitting the run will come. I’m well aware that the totals have been costly so far. Let’s have a big weekend

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.