Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday August 1st Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s football month! No Hall of Fame Game Pick.
    Check in 4PM EST in the members section for the MLB Play.
    Good luck tonight

Steve Haiduc
    Participant

OK BOB Iam on broad for the 2019/2020 football total package season and ready to cash out another season from you.
    Remember a couple of weeks ago I thank you for the cigar and told you I was waiting for first day of football to
    smoke it. Well I was wrong. This is my 8yd with you and 8yd ago I brought my 3bd 3ba house on the water in Naples FL
    AND YESTERDAY JULY 31 2019 it is paid off in full. IT cost 285000 and thanks to you because for the 8yds I have
    been putting 80% of my winning toward the mortgage along with my payment and it is paid off and I had big party
    and with all my friends and my cigar with crown royal I WAS A happy camper and you played a big part of it and
    I just had to let you know and THANK YOU FOR THIS . YOU DO HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE AND IAM LIVING PROOF
    OF THAT I SALUTE YOU AND THANK YOU

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words Steve! Congrats on the house! I am going to send you another cigar! Best wishes!!

Anyone who didn’t get a cigar just hit the contact button with name and address and I will send you one!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s a GREAT post Steve and you’re obviously a WISE man when it comes to money management and finances. Congratulations sir. I love the positivity. Brings great mojo to the board. Thanks for your positive input.

903 Baby Bears
    920 A’zzz
    BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Any suggestions on tonight football?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

No clue. I honestly can’t believe they play games so close to just starting training camp. None of these guys are in tip top shape. I think the way Denver plays gives them the advantage in preseason. A heavy run team is probably better than a team that has two veteran QB’s that won’t see any snaps.

Steve Haiduc
    Participant

Thanks LEO S FOR THE KIND WORDS. I DONT KMOW IF IAM WISE BUT I DO HAVE GOOD MONEY MANGAGMENT SKILL AND DO MY RESEARCH ON THE TEAMS I BET ON. I DID GOOD AFTER 35 YDS OF BETTING FB AND BASKETBALL AND IT HAS PAID OFF FOR ME.
    BUT I MUST SAY I HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY IN ALOT OF BETS THEY COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY. BUT HERE IS THE WORD OF THE
    WISE NEVER NEVER NEVER BET WITH YOUR HEART ON ANY TEAM JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE THEM AND WANT THEM TO WIN!!!!!!!
    LEO LIKE YOU I WILL BE POSTED SOME OF MY BETS. HOPE TO HELP EVERYONE

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Bob, this is my 60th year of sports betting.
    My advice is never bet more than you can
    afford. I learned that the hard way in my
    early years. I still bet with my heart some.
    That is good advice not too.

Ian
    Participant

Great story Steve…..awesome words Jeff….like Leo said awesome positivity for the whole board!

I’ll play Astros ml
    Hof game under 35 real small

Ian
    Participant

Liberty 4.5 b3
    Aces 4.5 b3

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s great advice. My best advice or tip is place your bets at the same time every single day. On Saturday and Sunday you bet once. This way if you go 1-3 on the day it doesn’t turn into 2-11 because you chase. Learning to deal with the bad days is what separates the men from boys in this biz. The people who pretend not to have bad days will never make it in this industry.

Steve Haiduc
    Participant

ALL GOOD ADVICE FROM ME ,JEFF ,LEO , AND BOB. IN MY EARLY YEARS OF SPORTBETTING I BROKE EVERY RULE OF WHAT NOT
    TO DO BUT I PAID THE PRICE AND LEARN FROM IT AND REALLY MADE ME A BETTER SPORTS GAMBLER THAT IAM TODAY
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.