Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday October 27th Betting Talk

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Skippy
    Participant

Whats Everyone doing for the game tonight? Public is all over KC and the points, and I just don’t see it.
    Probably gonna buy points down to -3 or may just take Green Bay m/l.
    I know Arrowhead is hard to play at. I know KC is a top team. I know its Prime-Time. But I just don’t see KC winning this game and think Maholmes being Out is more detrimental than everyone is playing it off to be. I mean seriously, Matt Moore blows, and its only a matter of time until Rodgers carves up this defense.
    Well, thats my thoughts, what are EVERYONE ELSE’S thoughts about tonights game? And also your side on Over/Under (48)

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Is Devonte Adams back for Green Bay?

Tim Locher
    Participant

I agree with you Skippy. But, Is public all over the chiefs? Vegasinsider indicates more is on the Packers. Or is that a bad source or not updated?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Adams is out.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Savage def back banged up, and Martinez linebacker bad wrist. Both will probably play. Kc defense not good. Might be over if kc moore can be productive. My 2 cents worth.

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Thanks Mike

Skippy
    Participant

Thanks guys.
    I was referring to how many handicappers have the Chiefs winning outright.
    But if you look at the current line it looks like the actual public is all over Green Bay.
    Good Luck in whatever you do everyone.

Daaaaamn Skippy!

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

I always stick With the public on the primetime games. I never flip to Vegas’s side on primetime games.If you gauge your bet correctly between Thursday night Sunday night and Monday night you can potentially win money. Just a thought.

Ian
    Participant

Goin chiefs 5.5 and small ml

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I’m going with over. Its going up and im riding it. Lol

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s Aaron Rodgers vs Matt Moore. I could only take the Packers in this situation, but can’t because Andy Reid is still a much better and more established coach over Matt LaFleur. A rookie coach -5 on the road is asking a lot.
    Night games are a different animal so anything can happen.

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

Aaron Jones o/3 rec.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s always amazing how great QB’s make those lucky throws. They create their own luck by how good they are.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.