Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday October 20th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Was he smiling the last 8 years you have been a member when we have dominated football? Just wondering?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Killing us

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Every damn game we are involved in there is a 3rd down penalty on a poor ball that wasn’t going to be caught.

Paul Herron
    Participant

Every game I watched today the refs were shit. Seems like every good play is flagged like they keep control of the scoring. I feel the fixes are more out in the open than they have ever been.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Titans miss the extra point. What is with these simple plays. I swear if that comes back to cost us something is getting smashed. These crazy plays have to stop going against us.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Paul. It is weird that now that betting is legal the game looks drastically different. Some of these penalties we never saw before. It’s very odd.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I hate prevent defenses especially with 6 minutes to go.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

4th and inches and we don’t get it. We have lost about 15 games this year where we needed an inch. Seriously how can you not think we are cursed? It is unreal. 1 inch.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

1 frigging Inch.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Titans coach doesn’t even bother to challenge a spot which would win the ball game. Challenge the play. You have nothing to lose.

Paul Herron
    Participant

See he got that first down and they move it back two feet. Come on!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This stuff has happened all year. 10 point lead with 6 mins to go. 25 things had to go wrong just to be in this spot. 1 inch. 1 inch.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How does this continue to happen? It’s like they know who we are picking. Come on. I can’t believe this. We are so much better than this. Damn it.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This game should be over. Fumble

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s the game right there guys. That’s the game that turns this run around. I guarantee it!!!!

What a great win. We deserved that!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.