Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday October 1st Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

If they get another penalty we won’t score and will kneel it out. I will lose it

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Phew

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

I’m shocked!!!

🔥

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Why was dobbs still in the game down 19 anyway?

jason walker
    Participant

Hey Troy. I also am a Steelers fan. I hate Matt Canada but I also think It’s time for Tomlin to go. Pittsburgh is the only fan base thar bitches about a coordinator but rarely the head coach. The Pittsburgh media also protects Toml8n like the national media protects Biden. It’s rediculous.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I bet any of us could have done better than Canada today. The nfl is a league where you have to throw downfield. Penalties can hold your hand into points. Pickett might not be the guy either, but it’s looking like he is going to be out for a few weeks

jason walker
    Participant

Ya Bob for Steelers I don’t think there is much difference between Pickett and Trubisky. But Canada could probably have Mahomes and screw it up. I just think Tomlin needs to go. Someone pointed out to me most good coaches have a coaching tree. Tomlin has bo coach he has worked with that went on to bigger things.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Tomlin had his run, but the league has changed. His defense was awful today too

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Thx for nothing Mahomes lol

Bob E
    Participant

To top off the weekend I took KC and the over and that shit just happened.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Same here Bob…so silly, I saw it coming

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Sorry Bob. That was brutal. Players do that a lot now. It’s like they like messing with people.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.