Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday October 13th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

We could go 0-5 today
    WOW

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I have been betting games like that for 20 years. It’s just now because we had a brutal back to back week bad streak that everyone wants to question a game we absolutely dominated. Streaks come and go. We are in the middle of an awful streak. It’s gambling.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Michael

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Screwed over in Arizona. Fair catch interference on a muffed punt. Would have been our ball ready to score instead a BS penalty puts Arizona in drivers seat and they score. I am so sick of some of these phantom calls this year. They have been so costly.

Justin McCarthy
    Participant

49ers are a damn good team. Bet against them twice this week and got our asses handed to us both times. Really hoping things turn around soon, this is frustrating

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

OMG. You can’t tell me we are not cursed. WHY does this keep happening? Now a missed XP. Gesus man

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

OMG!!! Brutal!!! Byrant just doesnt miss extra points. WOW cursed is right!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s two games today. I mean come on.

Brian Smith
    Participant

Make sure your record is right. Once that is fudged, all credibility is lost

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What are you talking about?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Brian I have all the credibility in the world dude. 20 years doing this. Enough with your backhanded BS with me.

Brian Smith
    Participant

I suggested something, did not accuse you. I have done what you are doing….

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Hold on a second. Just so we are on the same page. You are not accusing me of fudging my record. You are just telling me not to fudge my record? Do I have that right Brian? What were you getting at with your initial statement. Also, how in the world could I fool hundreds of people? I just don’t understand that comment?

Ian
    Participant

Paxton over 4.5 k’s
    Ny tt over 3
    Ny 1st 3 plus .5
    Yanks rl

Tread lightly on these

Brian Smith
    Participant

Because it happens all the time. Handicappers fudge records all the time. Claim 70% winners and such.

You have not ever done it, since I have been on bosrd, and that is why i said it. The last 20 or so plays have been brutal. Own them.

Thats all i meant by the comment.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.