Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday November 8th Betting Talk

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a joke this Steelers team is this week. Give me a break. They decide not to bring max effort. Another MONSTER day going down the drain.

John Olson
    Participant

Any thoughts on the night game?

jason walker
    Participant

Well bob I’m from Pittsburgh and what separates Tomlin fron being a good coach to a great coach is the fact that he loses against bad teams on the road. Frustrating

I like over in Tampa game both qbs r gonna try to put on a show

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I just think this team was like lets not get hurt and ironic enough Big Ben almost breaks his kneecap. Being a non conference game this game means basically nothing. Steelers the best team in the NFL against the spread. The Cowboys are the worst. All the money in on Pitt because why wouldn’t it be??!!

I should have known better!

John Olson
    Participant

Thanks, Jason

jason walker
    Participant

I know bob I’m a steelers fan and its so frustrating they r so more talented. What sucks is garret Gilbert is making no mistakes. Next week watch he will throw 4 interceptions

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Another Steelers fan here…everyone congratulated me last week…I told them the next three weeks are the toughest…based on everything Jason said

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They didn’t come to play today. It was wishful thinking to think they would blow out the 5th string QB on a bad football team. Everything has to go perfect to win by 2 touchdowns and you need for that team to actually come to play. This game was over before kickoff. We just didn’t know it!

Michael Adams
    Participant

Any thoughts on saints/ bucs game

Skippy
    Participant

Takin the over Michael!!! Whoo hooooo!
    Let’s Go!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I can’t remember a 2 day stretch in which we won but I feel like we lost. WE really missed a knockout weekend!
    Let’s get back at it!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.