Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday November 28th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

That kickoff return was the biggest cock tease…it’s like the Gods are just f’ing with us

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

So sickening. We have been getting beat on the worst possible ways. I am so deflated from putting in so much work until early hours of the morning to get frigged the way we have.

Marlin Gubbels
    Participant

Bullshit!!!

jason walker
    Participant

Worst Hail Mary I’ve ever seen. Throwing to one guy at the 2 yard line.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I can’t believe all of the mistakes the Colts made and literally the last snap of the game for the Bucs should have been a play that was going to set them up for a FG and he scores a 28 yard TD. Just so sickening.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    82buck82
    Participant

The pick 6 for sure helps but Herbert is still in his funk ha. Looks horrible. Bronco’s D is playing well too.

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

What’s going to happen on the San Fran game? Going to be interesting. GL all.

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

Wooooohooooo

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

Nice day BB

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

There is no doubt in my mind the Vikings were scoring a TD there and then missing the 2 pt conversion. I would have bet anything on it.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Still just 2-2, but we did lose a game in tough fashion. If we can hit Cleveland it will be a much needed positive day.

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

Absolutely

David Butera
    Participant

DO YOU LOVE IT BOB LOOKING TO GO BIG ON CLEVELAND

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I like them. I don’t ever LOVE any play. After doing this for so long anything and everything can happen. I don’t advise anyone on going big. Slow and steady is how we are up so many units over the last 2 decades.

David Butera
    Participant

I appreciate that Bob I know how good you are, like you said just down juice Im gonna chip away THANKS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.