Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 5th Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Why do we keep picking these teams with terrible play calling/coaches.

Chris
    Participant

This could be another exciting 2nd half

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I am shocked the Saints look this bad today. This has been a really wacky start to the postseason. Sloppy games.

Skippy
    Participant

Let’s Go Birds!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Well there you have it. Another chance for points washed away. We can’t hit both now. A TD there would have been perfect for our chances.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Dirty cheap shot on Wentz.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Cursed if he doesn’t come back in this one. What a gift for Seattle bettors.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Wentz is officially out. Can’t catch a break this year.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

A 40 year old QB hung tough with this team. Wentz missing this game took a golden opportunity away from this Eagles team to advance.

Wes Chancellor
    Participant

✌️Out till next year guys. Good luck to everyone finishing the football year out. I’ll see next next season!!

Cody Needham
    Participant

Anyone who paid to get into this gambling war with you knew what they were getting into, I hope the people jumping ship don’t look and prosper when you hit the next 4 playoff games and the national title. In Bob we trust!!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Absolutely the correct side of these games. Had them written down EXACTLY early yesterday morning before the Boss even posted. Shitty results that don’t show up in capping/statistical planning. Replay those games today and we sweep the board…
    Oh well. We plow forward…
    GL cats.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.