Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 31st Betting Talk

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today

Ian
    Participant

NHL

Buff
    Philly
    Devils 1.5
    Islanders 1.5
    Oilers

The 2 guys I follow had each side of the buff and philly games so I split the difference.

Do what you like and make some damn money 💰

Ian
    Participant

NBA
    Denver plus 2.5

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Refs totally screwed SMU with a flagrant foul and the wheels now are coming off.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

This year Michigan st team is horrible. I bet my last dollar on this team. They have let me down several times. They are dead to me now. Ughhh.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They are really bad. SMU game is like a mirror image of a game. Our side can’t get a rebound and the other team hits deep three pointers wit 1 second on the play clock.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

SMU doing everything to not cover this. Houston is letting them hang around and they can’t make one foul shot. It’s too frustrating.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Tough way to end the week. Frustrating watching missed foul shots and 2nd, 3rd and 4th chance opportunities for the other guys.

Ian
    Participant

Wizards plus 6. I bought 1.5 to be at 7.5

Patrick leary
    Participant

tough week but smu was stupid my bad for being blind, they should not have been in the same bldg

Nick A
    Participant

The UNLV line has jumped to +4.5…..is this still a go? Anything changed?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

One of the top players in the conference Bryce Hamilton is out. UNLV doesn’t have a chance. That’s two major players today that were ruled out after I posted the picks today. Just one of those days where nothing goes right. Winning week turned into a losing 6 win and 7 loss if UNLV can’t cover. Back strong tomorrow.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bob E
    Participant

Well if you’re gonna lose them all you might as well lose big. I guess the lesson learned here is in this environment wait until right before gametime to make your bet to see you who is not playing.

Skippy
    Participant

I wish I would have known that information on Bryce Hamilton being out before 9:44pm. Nick asked if it was still a go. I waited for an answer until about 9:28pm and placed my wager assuming everything was still a go. If I would have read the message at 9:44pm prior to tio-off, I would have never played the game. Eh well. Get em back tomorrow BB.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.