Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 19th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

And for people that don’t know what I’m talking about these lines have gotten out of control.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Just a shit show!!! Packers look li kg e deer in headlights!! OMG

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What are you talking about Jeffrey?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Skippy
    Participant

WTF Packers?!?!?!

Chris
    Participant

Ian, what’s your thoughts in 2nd

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Bob you’ve all people should know that there has been a big shift in the NFL I’m talking about the liberal lines on nfl games and also the over and under are extremely high anymore.

Michael Brienza
    Participant

I know you have done this for a while now but always wondered what is the point of the write ups on the games versus just posting a pick?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think the lines were set pretty good today. Vegas got even action on both sides which is what they want. I think it’s hard for them to make big double digit lines in big championship games.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

i would imagine 99% of people want write ups and some explanation on why I take who I take. It would be a lot easier to not do the write ups. I enjoy doing them.

Michael Brienza
    Participant

I took GB in the second half as a PK….I just cant see GB losing by more than 27….there has to be some sort of comeback….but who knows :/

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It all depends on if they score first. If SF scores first that will be all she wrote. I still can’t believe how disinterested Aaron Rodgers looks

Jeffrey Smith
    Spectator

Look back at the AFC and NFC title games When did you see a 7 points or more?

Michael Brienza
    Participant

Come on….we deserve a back door cover in this game considering all the times we ended up on the wrong side…could be possible

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I would be shocked is GB can get enough stops on defense. They know SF is going to run the ball and they still can’t stop them.

Michael Brienza
    Participant

What is the point of going for 2 down by 20?….I think they knew I took GB in the 2nd half hahha

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.