Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday January 10th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Brutal way to not cover. My goodness that stinks.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

we missed 5 lays ups and multiple foul shots. I mean you got to be kidding me.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Are you frigging kidding me?

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Wow

Bob E
    Participant

WTF is going on. Had NO -14 (in game bet). Lost with no time left. Had Nebraska +7.5 and lost in the last second and then that just happened.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

17 game nfl streak in serious jeopardy. You couldn’t make these mistakes if you were trying.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Are they doing this on purpose? It’s like they didn’t try to jump on the ball. They didn’t try to make the tackle. If you watch it looks like they are doing it on purpose.

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Unbelievable

Nick A
    Participant

As soon as that guy yesterday started talking about Bob’s NFL streak, I had a feeling we would be in trouble today. Good thing Bob that you did not press today and we will end on a good profit whatever happens. Pitt can come back, its still really early.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Haha i thought the same exact thing. I actually tossed two early winners so should have pressed! This is just straight garbage by Pitt. At least try. They all don’t even put their arms out to tackle

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Turn out the lights on this one!!! Thanks for the opinion plays Bob. Managed a split today!! Good weekend overall!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yeah this one is done. I just hope they don’t win by a fg. They don’t deserve to celebrate!

Chris
    Participant

If they win by a fg, that would help some of us. Skippy I’m gonna roll the dice and take Pitt in the 2nd half and parlay it with that TB/NO over that came out. Clev will play conservative and Pitt double timing.

Chris
    Participant

Why not go for 2 and try to make it an 11 pt game

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s fitting a game like that would end our NFL streak. 17 NFL winners in a row was fun!
    Let’s move on to next week. See you tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.