Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday October 19th Betting Talk

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Just so you guys know. Once it hits OT #5 both teams trade 2 point conversions now until one team wins. That’s the new rules. We probably won’t see it again however

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The penalties on FSU are garbage. Do the refs have it out for this school or are these players really that dumb? They walk the opponent down the field every single drive. They get called for a normal hit which will blow this game wide open.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Two muffed punts by Wake and FSU couldn’t jump on either one. This team is playing like they have a 25 point lead. Such bad coaching to not put this team away

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

FSU is the sloppiest team in the nation. A inch here and missed tackle here. A guy not knowing where the 1st down line is. They dominate football games and do everything possible to lose them.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Another 1 point loss. FSU lures themselves to sleep and then blow the football game. 2-4 on the day. To be honest I thought it was going to be worse. Tomorrow we break out of this slump.

I BELIEVE YOU
    YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY GO TO SOURCE FOR PICKS SINCE I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU. NO MATTER WHAT PICKS I LIKE OR GET, I CHECK TO SEE WHAT YOU LIKE BEFORE I DO ANYTHING.

Steve Thornhill
    Participant

Bob, I am with you!!! Let’s break this slump!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. Sunday has to be the day!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.