Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday November 27th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    jason walker
    Participant

Clemson over 43

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Under 57 for that game

THIS IS A JOKE

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What’s a joke is how much money I have made people the last two decades and now we are down a little juice on the football year I get shit from them. I am tired of all this.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We have been on a run for like a year. Literally month after month put together profits. I had a bad month. I own it.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Yep Let’s get Oklahoma tonight, and fight another day tomorrow Bob!!

Scott Jensen
    Participant

Haters are always gonna hate. Hang in there Bob. Those of us who’ve been with you a long time know better days are coming.

Nick A
    Participant

I have figured out why people complain on this board. We all play our own plays in addition to what bob SUGGESTS. Our personal win percentages are typically lower than Bob’s so we expect Bob to bail us out week in and week out with his picks. When Bob hits a slow patch, our losses become more noticeable and being undisciplined as we are we start to chase the loss and exasperate the situation. We all do what we do. This is the long and short of it. All I know is if I did not have Bob’s insight over the last 19 years I would have absolutely no chance against the books.

David McGovern
    Participant

In Bob we trust! I have joined his team and enjoy following others picks. And yes I do throw my own picks in too. I know a hot streak is coming. And yes since following Bob, I’ve profited every year.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Love the last post nick a ‘bob i look to you for advice on the games.for me its entertainment and the joy of the games.im not a full timer with you bob for one reason.gambling is not yet set up in my state. And no thanks to you bob’i lost the only bookie i had.wow that was a great feeling.i made money that year.

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

Bob. I’ve watched you weather much worse storms over the years. We all know football is the hardest to win at. I’ll be the first to say I’d love to win more. I’ve also worked with assholes that just want your money. That’s not Bob. He has been extremely generous to me and I’m sure countless others. I will bet with you until I’m rich or broke buddy. Thank you and get em
    Tomorrow. Darby

Skippy
    Participant

Nicely said Carlton, couldn’t have summed it up any better…

IN BB WE TRUST

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the pep talk everyone. I know I deserve heat when I lose. This business is all about winning and we are not doing that this month. It’s been a really wacky year especially in the NFL. We will get it right.

4-6-1 on the football week. We still can come out ahead with a big day tomorrow. Let’s start a new streak.

David McGovern
    Participant

Hey Skippy, nice job on your late picks!!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

🔥

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.