Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday November 14th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Skippy
    Participant

Chris, what did you get the NC state/Fl state over at?
    And I assume your still on Florida, what did you get them at?
    Thanks for the picks brotha.
    Im on em!
    And thanks Jason! You know I’m on your as well! (Miami and Vtech need to put up some more points, but its only halftime)

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

MTSU playing one of those games that they will do everything not to cover. Their defense played well too. Stupid costly mistakes.

Chris
    Participant

Skippy, thanks to BB great picks Monday night, I was able to hit the front side of a parlay and I bought Fla down to 15. I like them at 16 1/2.
    I got the over FSU/NC St at 59. Good luck if you follow. Should of retired after last nites picks

Chris
    Participant

Skippy, I’m west of Gainesville about a mile from the Suwannee river. We put in the Gulf at Horseshoe Beach most of the time. Obviously down in the keys is best. Today hooked up heavy on trouts and mackerels. Tumors on my spine key me from being able to go all day but catching fish with grandson (8) and grand daughter (2 1/2) is always sweet. What area of Fla do you play in

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Nothing like a little fishing on golfing with a monster cigar!

Skippy
    Participant

HAHAHAHAAAAA BB! Right!!!

Chris, I reside in South Jersey currently, but I have family in FL. The last place we went was called Long Key, I believe… it was a bit past Marathon if I remember, but the fishing in the gulf there is just SO incredible! Its hard to explain. Im glad you had a good time today, thats awesome! Can’t beat loading up on trout and mackerel, especially when the Grandkids are involved. Love It!

Chris
    Participant

I kno the area. Spent couple of summers in grasses key next to marathon. Jolley Roger Trailer park. I have to go about 25 miles out to hit a grouper hole here, but go down to the keys and you catch under the bridges. Good stuff

Chris
    Participant

Anyone have a gem they are looking at for tomorro. Love it when I can hit the front side of a parlay the nite before

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Baylor can’t do anything on offense and Texas Tech gives them a junior high QB throw for a walk in PICK 6. So brutal.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

So frustrating watching Texas Tech hand this game to Baylor with gift turnovers.

Ian
    Participant

I bet Rahm at the start of masters and a couple other long shots.

I too know zero about golf.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

WKU shut this team out for 3 quarters. Our defender just threw a punch got ejected and put them in scoring position. Here we go about to not cover a game in which the opponent doesn’t score for the first 50 mins of the game. I really am snake bit this year. Can’t get any momentum at all.

Terrible

Marlin Gubbels
    Participant

Bad Saturday so far!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Unreal. They stopped us on 4th and 1. Just can’t catch a frigging break. Everything that had to go wrong goes wrong. I am so frigging mad.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.