Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday March 6th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Bryan Brown
    Participant

Had the under also because they didn’t get over the number vegas set today. Cashed that as well. Hopefully cc does what they need to do.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Nothing worse than covering the big spread 5 mins into the game and then giving it back against a bad basketball team. Troy has been to the line for 17 foul shots and Coastal just 2? I mean give me a break.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thank goodness Troy turns the ball over, misses foul shots and can’t hit a 3!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We need APP State to go on a little mini run and just cover this number somehow. It’s crunch time!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Let’s go!!!!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I can’t believe that Texas State comeback. What awful coaching. If we lose this game in OT i am going to be mad

John S
    Participant

WTF?!? 3-14 from deep all game, and they bury 4 straight at the end? Including Asberry, who was 0-4 and hit 3 of them??

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Four three pointers in the final 26 seconds. It will be sickening if we lose this in OT

John S
    Participant

Bang!! 🔥

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Boom!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good thing we got the first two because Utah State might not score 9 points all night.

Skippy
    Participant

Utah State comin out flat as hell…

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They are done. It’s not worth wasting the time on watching them. Simply pathetic performance against a team they beat by double digits last month.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.