Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday February 8th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Ian
    Participant

Today nhl 2.8.2020

Coyotes ml
    Edmonton ml 2x bet

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Bob, Purdue line down to 126!!!

Any info/change?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Looks like it moved right as I was posting. Hopefully it hits, but that is always a shady sign.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

That’s what I was thinking…i like to go 2x on your over plays, as they’re the most enjoyable plays to root for…might proceed with caution on this fishy line

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

CBB

607 Mich St -3
    617 Miami 13.5
    652 Miss. 3
    653 Seton Hall 4
    665 Ark. -1
    739 Ala. 1

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Skippy
    Participant

Villanova m/l
    Hofstra -4

Good Luck!

Mark
    Participant

Cha Ching

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

lets go!!

Larry Dinkel
    Participant

Way to go Bob keep it going

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How many points do we have to be up at halftime to lock this game up? Louisville is the #3 team in America at home and all of a sudden can’t score.

Ian
    Participant

Weird post of the day, since I’m watching xfl, I started doing some baseball stuff.

So, here’s what I did with some team totals for the year.

NYY OVER 101.5 -130 The won 103 last yr with almost the entire team on the DL and now they added Gerrit Cole, Red Sox lost a lot with this terrible trade with the Dodgers

TBAY OVER 90.5 They won 96 last yr despite losing to top starters for most of the year and a 3rd starter for a few months. They will miss Tommy Pham and Diaz but they have added even more power

MINNY OVER 91.5 The team won 101 last year and has improved slightly while Cleveland traded Kluber and their is a ? mark with Lindor

MIAMI UNDER 64.5 -105 This team is a mess. They won 57 last yr and will lose over 100 again. Except for Washington, every team is as good if not better. Philly should be stronger.

BALTIMORE UNDER 56.5 They won 54 last yr . Boston will slip but they had already underachieved last yr. Toronto and the young rookies figure to improve and I have both the Yanks and TBAY doing as good if not better

DETROIT UNDER 56.5 They won 47 last yr and the team is in decline. How on earth are they going to improve 10 games?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Up 14 at the half on their home court. #3 team in America against an offense that just isn’t that good. They let them back in the game. This is a huge swing game from 3-0 to 2-1. You can’t get mad when it’s a MAC team that blows a monster lead, but the #3 team in America at home? Come on now.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a joke. 1/2 point again keeps us from a sweep. Dominating and just missing perfect days

John S
    Participant

That was ridiculous…and UVA will never get that hot from deep like that again – especially Woldetensae. That was absurd.

Still a winning day, despite a terrible close by a supposedly elite team. Keep it up, BB!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.