Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday April 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

enjoy the final four. Good luck!

Skippy
    Participant

HAMMER – DUKE -4

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Refs have been awful against UNC and duke.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Missing two foul shots in a row. I can’t remember a duke team that has ever played this bad. Can’t make a three or a foul shot

Joe M
    Participant

Someone post BB’s March Madness record after tonight’s 0-2. Thanks in advance

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

My long turn record crushes everyone. I’m not a machine. Losing streaks come and go.

Carlton Curlee
    Participant

One more game and then on to Baseball. Tough night BB. If it was easy, everyone would me a millionaire. Have a great night and thanks for the games both good and bad my friend. Darby

Joe M
    Participant

It’s all good, that’s why it’s called gambling! What is the March Madness record? Thanks in advance!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Last year we went 20-5 in tournament and this year are three games below .500.
    I am not happy but some games come down to what is like a coin flip. I try my best and of the long run it’s good enough. This March it is not

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Carlton

Joe M
    Participant

I’ve been around for the undefeated NFL preseason (not exaggerating it was literally undefeated) to the 75-80% March Madness runs, but 2022 has been horrid for bettors who stick to the script. Bettors moving 250-500 a game have been getting smoked! Onward and upward heading into MLB! Can’t talk about the past constantly, you’re only as good as your last week!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s very true you are indeed only as good as you last game. I don’t think anyone is up this March to be honest. We opened up well in first two rounds and it was all down hill from there

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.