Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday September 13th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

Chris
    Participant

Wow, just read about the picks from yesterday, S Fran ruined a strong day there
    Wondering if tonight’s game will be like the clev/KC game, lots of points?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I think the running games and new offensive lines might make for some penalties. It’s a hard game to predict. I want to take Vegas but with a new DC and Josh Jacobs status in the air I couldn’t do it. Looks like he will play as of 15 mins ago.

Mark 5
    Participant

Ravens -2.5 Bought a full point.

Skippy
    Participant

I’m torn about tonight’s game, I actually took Oakland +6 on one site and Baltimore (moneyline) on the other. I hardly ever try to middle things like that but I think tonight has an excellent chance.
    As for bases tonight im on:
    St. Louis
    Houston

Good Luck!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Hey guys,
    Has anyone heard from leo ?
    I only come on the board during football and I noticed he hasn’t been posting anything. I reached out via text to his cell with no response.
    Good luck and i hope everyone is well in this crazy world that we are living in.
    Thanks

Chris
    Participant

I texted him earlier and have not heard back from him. If I do, I’ll pass it on.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if I should put this out here because it’s not 100% verified, but there is a Leo with the same last name and worked for the same company that just passed away a few weeks ago. I will look into it more to verify, but I am afraid this might be our Leo.

Skippy
    Participant

Wtf man.
    I haven’t heard back from him either. I fuckin knew it. I’m so down right now.

BB, can you see when the last time he posted on here? It shouldn’t be hard to look that up.
    I’m literally sitting here praying…

Skippy
    Participant

Everyone was thinking of Leo tonight because Baltimore was playing…

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

leo

Mark 5
    Participant

RIP young man!!! Always looked forward to your picks and humor. Out there in the shed with his hammer!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s always tough losing members of the site. Even though we almost never met in person there are great connections made over the years. Life is short and really is a gift.

Shane Stone
    Participant

Damn! Leo big cat! RIP brotha! You gave me your phone number when I was struggling, you were a great man, I will miss you and your posts , the forum will not be the same without you Big Cat, prayers for all your family and friends, may you rest in peace!

Nick A
    Participant

Very Sad. Always liked reading his posts. Rest in peace

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.