Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday October 14th Betting Talk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight. Picks will be posted at 4pm est.

Jim kuczynski
    Participant

Good afternoon Bb,no bashing here,Your previous yrs speak for itself,Layed low last couple of wks,wasn’t really sold on selections,at some point hopefully entire team will get the ship turned around, according to Vegas insider,books had another good wk,time to think outside the lines alittle,especially Nfl.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Las Vegas has done an excellent job so far this year. They are really cleaning up. NFL has been my best sport for two decades and the last two weeks has made me look clueless.

Steve
    Participant

Any lean on MNF bob? Hard to bet against packers at home losing 4 straight to detroit. Gotta buck that trend at some point. Packare banged up at the wr position. Been running the ball well…i believe line opened at 6 and been bet down to 3.5 (may be wrong) i dont like following the public on MNF. Pack at home? Detroit force rodgers to throw the ball to a thin wr core?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I don’t like them being favored by 3.5 and the fact Adams is out. Detroit D is pretty good. The defensive line has yet to get going. IF they can, that Lions D will be a force. I am just not sold on GB, but I can’t go against them in this spot. A true coin flip game.

Ian
    Participant

Cashed luckily with Blaney at 18/1

Lions plus 4 and over 45 for me.

Ian
    Participant

Oilers Blackhawks over 6.5

Total bases goldschmidt over 1.5

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How bad are these NFL refs? If I had Detroit tonight i would be furious.

Paul Herron
    Participant

If that shit right there isn’t a fix I don’t know what is. Drops to his ass instead of getting the td so Crosby gets the win and Vegas cleans up. Fuk the nfl

John S
    Participant

I had DET ML at +165, and the WWE-NFL scripts and hands that garbage to GB. That’s how bad things are running right now. If the league doesn’t issue an official apology to the Lions for that atrocity, I may never watch their product again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.