Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday November 22nd Betting Talk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

Chris
    Participant

BB, the Piecaken was delivered today to my daughter, looks great. I had to deal with it because she’s at work where stone cold Steve Austin is visiting. Said he’s really nice but a lot of cursing in a nice way. I’ve got to school her on rocking that head with “what” and drop a “that’s the bottom line” on his ass

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Chris.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Haha nice! That’s pretty cool. Good luck with tonight’s contest!

jason walker
    Participant

A pissed off Tom Brady and a depleted Tampa secondary sounds like over 49.5 to me

Bryan Brown
    Participant

I think the Giants will be able to run. No Vita Vea is huge.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That is a big loss, but they did well without him last year in their run. He is like having 2 guys in the middle.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

My goodness. All that hard work to start the game gone just like that on a fluke. Damn it man

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That was a wasted half. We should be already comfortably covering this game.

Bryan Brown
    Participant

Nice call bb. Doesn’t matter if you can run the ball if your team continually down by 15 points and your quarterback likes throwing to the other team more than his own. I normally don’t pick the eagles because that’s the home team but I would be inane not to after last night. And I’m fading the raiders too because they somehow lost to the Giants, and things are only getting worse for them. Sorry for the rant.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Raiders have secondary issues and teams that attack that will be rewarded.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.