Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday November 1st Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

Skippy
    Participant

Tonight im on:
    Denver/Memphis Under 216
    Toronto/Knicks Over 208

Good Luck!

Michael Adams
    Participant

I’m going with BB’S play tonight along with wizards +6 Bulls +2

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s what you get when you move the ball up and down the field and then throw away a down by lining up Kelce at QB. The very next play you try to make it up and throw an INT. What a disgrace. Just play football and stop trying to get cute against bad teams.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

This team just doesn’t have the ability to separate on the scoreboard anymore. They are letting a really bad football team hang around

82buck82
    Participant

This Chief’s game is frustrating to watch. Mahome’s just isn’t himself with a lot of throws behind the receiver. Hill and Gore is having a good game at least.

Chris
    Participant

Need to leave Mahomes’s alone. He needs more time to deal with his endorsements.

Chris
    Participant

Ok. We are getting close. Just about time for double reverse, between the legs, under the shirt play

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Nope a fumble by one of the best players in the NFL. This is unbelievable.

82buck82
    Participant

Kelce fumbles and doesn’t even look pissed. This Chief’s team is becoming a joke. Gore is keeping them in this game…. a practice team RB is keeping them in this game.

Chris
    Participant

Flippin disgusting. Took them to outscore NY by 1/2 pt in the 3 rd quarter and like the promising rock star said, he just gave it away.
    Let’s try the Oop dee oop offense. Give me a break

82buck82
    Participant

Jesus, Snead has a pick six and falls down.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by 82buck82.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That slip was the play that ensures we don’t cover tonight. The Giants are playing awful an and KC is bailing them out. It’s so sickening to watch.

Chris
    Participant

I agree, try again tomorrow.gonna go look for a basket weaving channel

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Haha let me know if you find anything good and I will flip over myself. Nothing like wishing a team to cover when they do everything in their power to keep the other team in it for 4 quarters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.