Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday December 4th Betting Talk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

🔥

jason walker
    Participant

Wow, I took a Monday night under as it has hit pretty much all year, and Jake Browning who was awful against Pittburgh last week, looks like Dan Marino this week.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s how it works haha. If you blindly bet on the worst QBs in the league you cover. This is the worst NFL Season i can remember. The quality of play is really bad outside 2-3 teams.

jason walker
    Participant

And next week Browning will surely go back to the awful qb he is. Been that kind of year for me.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Yup. That’s how it works…until it doesn’t haha

jason walker
    Participant

I’m a Steelers fan and the only constant is that Pickett has been awful every game and Trubisky will carry on that tradition this week. The over under in the Steelers Pat’s game is an Embarrassing 30. Somehow Steelers are favored by 6. I don’t know if they can even score 6.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

that’s the kind of game you get a few PI calls and somehow it goes over in the first half. Nothing makes sense.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Jason, Trace McSorely got signed to the practice squad…he’s my wife’s cousin

Steelers!!!

jason walker
    Participant

Nice Troy, I did not see that.

jason walker
    Participant

You know your QB situation is bad when people are pushing for Mason Rudolph to start.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Nice! Maybe he can get some reps this season!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.