Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday April 5th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight!

terrell glover
    Participant

thank you and I i really do appreciate your advice and insight and selection and thanks again

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Terrell! Let’s go on a big April run!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Maple Leafs ml

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Anyone on total for championship game?? See went down to 158.5, then right back up to 160 again. Any thoughts anyone??

Bob great basketball season for ncaa !!! Appreciate it!!!

jason walker
    Participant

My opinion on the total tonight is that the pace will be there and unlike most college teams these two can actually make a lot of shots, including 3s. And in any sport with teams that play good offense and defense I take offense. In summary I personally like over 160.

jason walker
    Participant

I think Baylor at plus 163 is as good of a decent moneyline pick as you are going to find. They could easily win this game.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Mike. I think this is going to be a great game. Hopefully we do get a high scoring game. This has been the tournament of a lot of bad shooting so it’s always great to see points like we did the other night.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Thanks guys!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I sure hope Ian is OK!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Me too…been waiting patiently

Ian
    Participant

My dudes. I’m ok, thanks for the caring. I went to the Phils game tonight, which is still in progress.

I m not sure if I’ll get anymore hockey as my guy is pissed about the whole political Georgia thing….which I won’t talk about one way or another. But it will suck as he’s boycotting baseball for the year already.

I will try a couple other guys for some plays and see what I can provide to help us all add to our wallets.

Continued success for all!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Thx for the update Ian…enjoy the game

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Let’s go!!!!

Skippy
    Participant

Good shit BB!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.