Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Friday November 26th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today!

Scott Beland
    Participant

Everyone thinks Kansas st +3, it seem sooo obvious, Therefore, i am going with Texas 😄

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Texas had a lot of injuries but still has good players. I like that pick with Will Howard stepping in for Skylar Thompson at QB.

COLORADO IS PATHETIC.

I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE I PLAYED THIS GAME. THE PROBLEM IS I JUST PLAY WHATEVER YOU PICK BECAUSE OF PAST YEARS OF SUCCESS. THIS YEAR IS STRANGE TO SAY THE LEAST. I just hope we win

Skippy
    Participant

Here’s a few for later:

NC +7 (not sure what to do here since BB is on NC state, may just leave it alone)
    TB Lightning
    Buffalo Sabres
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Good Luck!
    Daaaamn Skippy!

Bryan Brown
    Participant

So far, so good. Half time has been terrible these past few weeks but the vibe feels different for this game. Colorado can actually win.
    Also:
    Warriors -6.5
    Wizards game under 207
    Bulls -6.5
    Suns ml

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Bang! Bang!

Thank you BOB.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Colorado awful on offense, but won special teams battle and turnover battle. Just enough for us to cover!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

🔥

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Blocked punt and it bounces a weird way for the offense to get a first down out of it. That could have put UNC totally out of it if the ball bounces the way it normally does. What a huge swing if they get points on this drive.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a lucky football team UNC is. 5 plays in a course of a minute that all went their way. NC State should be up 20 by now.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What is this team doing? Frigging unreal. At home with chance to play in the title game and they are screwing themselves.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Just like the Bears yesterday. Another second half meltdown and we juice out for the day. Every side play this week has been covering at the half. Every single one and we have nothing to show for it. Such a frustrating month.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.