Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Friday March 10th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

A new day!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

1 day closer to the big dance!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

My ticker may not make it to the big dance.
    Or my bankrollšŸ˜šŸ˜

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thatā€™s what gambling is all about. I made us a ton of money this year. Anyone who mismanaged their bankroll itā€™s on them. Iā€™m not a machine.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I wish I could keep teams from doing the stupidest stuff with 2 mins to go thatā€™s out of character for their team, but I canā€™t

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Wasnā€™t bitching. Guess I missed the ā€œtonā€ of money somewhere.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

You need to become the March machine!!! Lol

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Look at the records above Randy.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Most of the games we are losing by a bucket or two. Our teams are not getting blown out.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

I think people tend to bet more during March madness Bob. I get your up for bball on year. I just think people get up for these games in March. Just saying.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Im talking all sports. Iā€™m not a ā€œbasketball onlyā€ handicapper. Everything was great until a week ago. We have a little slump and I start getting attacked. We have been on a straight path all season and hit a slump. Itā€™s normal. This is gambling.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

There isnā€™t one person that consistently is up the units at the end of each calendar year like we are. Iā€™m mean itā€™s such a joke how far out ahead of the game we are. I should change thousands for my selections.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I do bet a little more in March. Thatā€™s on me
    I realize that. I just understand that
    Being within a bucket or two doesnā€™t matter at the window. I hate to lose.. period.
    Iā€™m looking forward to the big dance too.. but these wagers in conference tournaments are with ā€œrealā€ money. It is what it is!!
    Gl fellas

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I hate more to lose. It sucks. Look at that last game. The refs held Dukes hand across the finish line with calls. It was frustrating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.